We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Panaz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means your trading relationship with us;
- “Our Site” means this website;
- “We/Us/Our” means Panaz Limited, a limited company registered in England under number 1944865 whose registered address is at Bentley Wood Way, Network 65 Business Park, Hapton, Burnley, BB11 5ST.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What We collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address [and telephone numbers];
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP addresses (automatically collected);
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- your activity on Our Site.
How will the Company use information about me?
The Company will only use your personal information when the law allows it to do so.
The Company will most commonly use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where the Company needs to perform the contract which it has entered in to with you;
- Where the Company needs to comply with a legal obligation and
- Where it is necessary for the Company’s legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Including in particular:
- Internal record keeping;
Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Supplying Our samples and customer services to you;
- Supplying you with online advertising promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which We think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and any Newsletters that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- Developing and improving Our products and services and designs to attract and retain customers;
- To detect, investigate and report cybercrime and financial crime (eg Fraud) and report to the FCA.
- From time to time, We may also use your information to contact you for customer satisfaction and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How and where do We store your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What is data sharing and how will this affect me?
The Company may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the Company’s group.
How secure is my information with third-party service providers and other entities in Our group?
All of the Company’s third-party service providers and other entities in the Group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with Our policies. We do not allow Our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with Our instructions.
To ensure Our third party service providers are complying with their obligations under data protection regulations and safeguarding your personal data, We may conduct audits on third party service providers from time to time as well as seeking contractual commitment for compliance with data protection obligations.
When might you share my personal information with other entities in the Group?
The Company will share your personal information with other entities in Our Group as part of its regular reporting activities on company/group performance.
What about other third parties?
The Company may share your personal information with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business. We may also need to share your personal information with a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law.
How can you control your Data?
When you submit information via Our Site, you will be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
The Company will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it collected it, unless it reasonably considers it needs to use it for another reason, and that the reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Your rights as a Data subject
At any point whilst We are in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:-
- Rights of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that We hold about you;
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that We hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data We hold about you to be erased from Our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing;
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data We hold about you transferred to another organisation;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Panaz refuses your request under rights of access, We will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Panaz at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can Request the following information:
- Identify and the contact details of the person or organisation (Panaz) that has determined how and why to process your data;
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing;
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Panaz, information about those interests;
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed;
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/ will be disclosed to;
- How long the data will be stored;
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing;
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time;
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data;
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you;
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Do I have a duty to inform the Company of changes?
Yes, it is important that the personal information the Company holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep Us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve Our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Us provide you with a better website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.